GET ME MOISTURIZE part 3 : Rosken Skin Repair Dry Skin Hydrating Lotion with vitamin E





A week ago I went to a mall with my mum, to a pharmaceutical store, where she bought her monthly vitamin. And she accidently ask me, if this lotion good. So I took a look at it, it was Rosken Skin Repair for Dry Skin, probably because the Dry Skin was underlined, she was interested on buying it. I know that my mum is a big fan of NIVEA, until now, so I was wondering why she changed, and she said, she’s going to buy it for me, and if its work, she’s going to buy it for herself. I said .. hey… okay… So after a week, I think I could give you an objective review. So here it goes.

Product Feature ( from www.rosken.com.au)
·         Replaces Skin Repair with vitamin E, new & improved formula
·         Relieves and soothes dry, damaged and itchy skin
·         Specially formulated to repair dry skin and soothe itchy and scaly skin with calming and restorative emollients including vitamin E and Urea.
·         Helps break the dry, itchy skin cycle
·         Available in 200mL & 375mLbottle, 75mL tube, 250mL tub

Packaging :
I choose the 374 ml bottle with pump cap cost me around rp.95.000 ( which was the most expensive lotion I’ve ever bought).
And if you have times to take a look at the Rosken website, you will see that it came with a lot of different packaging ( such is tube ).

My Skin Type :
Dry .. unlike my face, my body really is dry, and it doesn’t help that Jakarta is so hot nowdays, ( I try to soothe it with cool n fresh vaseline, which is kinda help), but since I bought this one, I was giving it a try…..

Texture :
A little bit thick, and when you apply it on your skin, it’s a little bit sticky, but in 2 or 3 minutes, the stickiness is reduced, and leaving you with a smooth satin skin, and plus it smells good, not in the flowery scented kind of type, but more to baby powder perhaps? Reminds me of old skool lotion, when they made it back then.

Ingredients:
Water ( aqua), mineral oil, isopropyl mysristate, stearic acid, decyl oleate, glyceryl stearate se. cetearyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate, triethanolamine, methyl pparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, bhat, fragnance, propyl paraben, disodium edta.

General Review :
Like I said before, at first I don’t like the texture it my skin, for I think its too thick and sticky, but after I wait for a few minutes, the magic arrive.. my skin is smother, and after a couple hours, my skin still feels moisturize, I mean I can feel the lotion’s there, not gone, and leaves it satin and moisturize. Specially my elbow area, no cracks, or dry skin. I just loved it. Totally recommend you guys.

Apllications and Direction :
Apply after taking your bath for the best result, message into skin or apply it whenever you feel your skin is drying.

Rating:
10/10

Personal Notes:
I guess this lotion doesn’t have an SPF to protect you from the sun, ( probably because it’s not a sunblock), so I don’t recommend it to use it outside while the sun is blazing hot.


posted under , |

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Can we apply it on face?

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

HOT STUFF

FAVORITE STYLE OF THE YEAR : INDONESIAN CIREBON BATIK

Indonesia has lots of cultures, from the variety of foods to its traditional clothes. One of them is The Cirebon Batik.

Like any typical places in Java, Cirebon has its own style in the Batik art. It's mostly got something to do with the drawing or the clouds, or mega. And it's as beautiful as any other Batik in any other places in Indonesia.

And that is why I'm searching for the style of the Cirebon Batik a year ago, the wannabe designer in me always have the urge to once again live up my childhood dream.

And since the fabric is so flowy and thin ( but of course with a good quality), it's good to wear at the tropical weather like here.

So I hope you enjoy looking at some of my design, please go to the FB page. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Dnins-House/167428916602432

Rp.80.000

WHO'S HERE


statistics

Followers

    Real technique Bold Metal Collection

    MY WISH LIST : Real Techniques Brushes Metal Edition

    I Just Love love love Real Technique Brushes. I have been following Pixiwoos make up turorial in Youtube since forever, and I love Sam Chapman tutorial, I think she's briallian. Sam and Nic been releasing brushes product, which I found so very good, and I have been buying those brushes, and feel happy about it. Aaaaannndd the latest edition would be the bold metal edition, I wish they are here already in Indonesia, so I can grab those for my self :)

    You can see the link here btw

    Popular Posts

    MY BOOK WISH LIST

    I fell in love with Andrea Kane when I read her great novel Samantha .. and I so want to read her other novel, specially sam's brother story Drake, which I read before in her book... think he's great... Anyone in jakarta would tell me if you have this one???? please



    MY WISH LIST : MAC 24 PVS MAKE UP BRUSH + LEATHER POUCH

    I 've been yearning to have the complete series of professional make up brush, face, eyes, and lips... from the biggest to the smallest. Been searching for the top brand names, but I probably settle for the knock out ones.. lol, still it made me smile.

    Other names, such as MAC, Bobbi Brown, Make Up forever, Sygma, has it's own kits, and they all are beautiful, and expensive.

    So, I've decided to save up and buy all those things at the end of the year...

    Ganbatte Inten.....

Recent Comments